The Yook has launched the second venue in Chatswood and is looking for Front-of-House staff (waitstaff) to provide an outstanding customer experience to each and every one of the guests.
Front-of-House staff’s main responsibility is to provide excellent customer service by greeting customers, waiting tables and assisting with customer orders and requests. You will ensure a five-star dining experience, as well as high level of housekeeping maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need interpersonal skills and customer service experience at front of the house.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure every customer leaves with a pleasant experience with the want to revisit.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Assist in compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Maintain restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Learn about our dishes and be able to explain the menu to customers
- Love for Korean barbecue
- Customer service experience preferred but not essential
- Eagerness to learn and follow protocols
- Able to travel to Baulkham Hills for training prior to Chatswood position
|Preferred by not essential
|Full-time or Part-time