The Yook has launched the second venue in Chatswood and is looking for Back-of-House staff (kitchen staff) to provide an outstanding dining experience with each and every one of the dishes.
Back-of-House staff’s main responsibility is to assist the chef in preparing the meals and maintaining the kitchen orders. You will ensure a five-star dining experience, as well as high level of housekeeping maintenance.
We’ll expect you to lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure every customer is more than satisfied with their dining experience and leave the restaurant wanting to come back.
- Deliver superior assistance to the chef
- Respond efficiently and accurately to handle customers’ orders
- Assist in compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Love for Korean barbecue and the Korean cuisine
- Korean or Japanese restaurant experience preferred but not essential
- Eagerness to learn and follow protocols
- Responsible stock checking
|Job Category||Kitchen Staff|
|Experience||Preferred but not essential|
|Job Type||Full-time or Part-time|